A Steinway Grand Piano Restoration.
Description: Steinway Grand Piano. Early XX Century.
Location: Private Collection. Orange County, Calfornia.
1. Acumulated dirt.
2. Multiple scratches and dents.
3. Varnish and paint worn out in some areas.
4. The piano top has a crack from side to side, which is dangerous for the stability of the top.
5. Numerous touch-up of paint and varnish made by inexperienced hands.
1. Professional cleaning.
2. Removing of all touch-up.
3. Filling of scratches and dents.
4. Fixing of the crack in the top.
5. Retouching the paint with the appropriate paint.
6. Rubbing Pad varnishing.